Avoid exposure to COVID-19
Buy Ambien 10mg
Purchase our 100% sanitized packages
|10mg x 360|
|10mg x 180|
|10mg x 120|
|10mg x 90|
|10mg x 60|
What is Zolpidem?
Zolpidem is a medicine used for the treatment of insomnia. Based on the dose, it helps you fall asleep faster, to prolong your sleep-hours and reduce the number of times of your waking up at night. Ambien is the best known brand under which it is sold.
This medicine, its strongest version is Ambien CR, which has double action, is divided into two layers, the first one dissolves rapidly to make the reconciliation of sleep faster and the second one dissolves in a prolonged way throughout the night to help you remain asleep.
Method of use and precautions to be taken while taking Zolpidem
• You should take this medicine in an empty stomach before preparing to rest, because if you take it with food or immediately after taking food, it will not create the good effect.
• You should not chew or crush the medication as it is a prolonged action and if you do it, all the medication is released at once and this increases the chances of side effects.
• You should not use this medicine unless you have 7 or 8 hours to sleep because it acts on the brain. If you do not give it enough time, when you wake up, you may feel temporary side effects like memory loss, difficulty in doing your works, low reflexes and dizziness. If you suffer from respiratory problems or apnea (stop breathing for short periods while sleeping), the use of Zolpidem is not recommended. If you suffer from any problem that causes severe muscle weakness, you should not use this medication.
• If you suffer from a liver condition, do not consume Zolpidem. If you were diagnosed with a mental illness or depression, you should not use this drug as it can cause severe side effects.
• Those who are less than 18 years old should not take Zolpidem.
• This medication is contraindicated with the use of other drugs and improper consumption of alcohol because its use in combination with any of these substances can trigger an overdose.
Mild or common side effects that may affect 1 in 10 people who consume this medicine are the following:
• Dizziness and nausea.
• Daytime sleepiness (feeling sleepy during the day).
• Temporary amnesia, this can occur if after consuming the medication do not sleep •enough like 7 or 8 hours
• Abdominal pain
• Agitation or fatigue
• General physical pain
If these effects persist or worsen throughout the treatment, you need to visit your doctor immediately because in this situation it is most likely to change dose.
Uncommon side effects of moderate severity (approximately 1 in 100 people is found having this side effects):
• itching, rashes, numbness, tingling, burning or crawling of the skin
• Changes in behavior such as irritability, aggressiveness, euphoria or restlessnes
• Weakness, tremor, muscle aches or spasms
• Lack of concentration, speech problems or sleepwalking
• Excessive sweating
• Problems in vision.
Rare and severe side effects:
• Development of psychological problems such as delusions (temporary mental disorder) and psychosis (inability to think, judge and interpret reality) Changes in libido (sexual desire)
• Change of color in the pigmentation of the skin or eyes
• Aggravation of all the aforementioned possible physical conditions
• Respiratory depression
• Development of cholestasis (collapse of the bile flow between the liver cells which causes liver failure and color change in the skin and eyes papriation).
In any of these cases, you should contact your doctor immediately before buy zolpidem online.
In case of the adult patients, the maximum recommended dose is 10 mg daily. In case of the patients of advanced age, the maximum recommended dose is 5mg daily. The approximate duration of the treatment with this medicine is limited between 2days and 4 weeks. It is not advisable to exceed that duration because there is a big risk for the patient to develop a physical and psychological dependence on this medicine.(addiction).
When the treatment is to be terminated, it should be considered well that the termination should be done slowly and reducing the dose in low amounts to avoid the appearance of abstinence symptoms.
The symptoms found in the case of an overdose are severe type of dizziness, respiratory problem, fainting or even death. If you have problem concerning overdose, then call 911 immediately to get the treatment.